Re: [Ufl] [Branch ~ufl-core/ufl/main] 2 revisions removed

Let me add to this that I don't think the removed revisions are a very
big problem. I think it's cleaner without them, but it's a fairly
small issue.

But what I don't like are the false claims that it doesn't work to use
a normal bzr workflow (which it obviously does) and that it's a big
hassle to make it work (which it certainly isn't).

Perhaps we can make the following compromise:

0. Admit that I'm right (it works and it's not a hassle)

1. Skip append_revisions_only for now

2. Try to avoid removed revisions

3. Maybe add back append_revisions_only at some point in the future
when everyone has learned to do (2).

Will that work?

Point (0) is of particular importance. ;-)