Re: Problems with DOLFIN and SWIG 2.0.5 on Debian ia64 platform

Ok. sympy does not support AD, so that was a bad idea.

Scientific Python is licensed under the CeCILL-C license. It looks lke it is a French law adapted version of LGPL. I guess that license would be sufficient to bundle the part of Scientific Python we need in FIAT, and then try to port that portion of it.

Johan