duetto-beta-testers team mailing list archive

Re: STL Trouble?

Well, The C++ interfaces are still backed by libc, which does only provide
(partial) support for stdout though. In general I'm not sure it really makes
sense to provide a filesystem tree on the client side. Most probably fstream
should not be shipped at all.

Alessandro