duetto-beta-testers team mailing list archive

Re: STL Trouble?

No one seems to be able to repeat the crashing issue, so I thought I would
show what I am getting, here are some screen shots. I am on Windows, so I
am wondering if this has to do with compilation on the server - side, since
it is not supported.