Re: Is it possible to use hg-git from behind a proxy?

You know the dulwich client code as well as anyone here, Augie ;)

http_proxy support is a good idea, but it's slightly nontrivial as you'd be
tunneling the git TCP protocol, not HTTP, through the HTTP proxy. I haven't
thought through how well that would work, but I'm sure other git people
have, and a quick search suggests that it's at least possible:
http://www.emilsit.net/blog/archives/how-to-use-the-git-protocol-through-a-http-connect-proxy/

Another related feature that's been in the back of my mind for a while is
smart HTTP client support, where using a proxy should be more
straightforward :)