Re: [RFC/PATCH] Provide an app_factory entry point for serving via Paster

On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 4:31 PM, David Blewett <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I completely understand; I put it there so as to be as small a change
> as possible. Maybe a separate module named serving.py or even as
> specific as paster.py ?

After talking with Jelmer on IRC, he thought it would be good to move
this to a contrib/paster.py file.

The attached patch moves the make_paster_app from dulwich.web to
dulwich.contrib.paster.make_app, as well as adds 2 new filter factory
functions for the gzip filter and length-limited input filter.

It applies on top of the gzipfilter-v3 patch in the traceback thread.
I've pushed both of these changes to my github fork:
https://github.com/davidblewett/dulwich

--
Thanks,

David Blewett