Re: stable vs. unstable

Peter Schuller wrote:
>> On the website I made the distinction between stable and development
>> several days ago.  I think it needs to be reflected in a series as well.
>>  Until the trunk series is stable, we'll need to maintain the 0.5
>> series, and so on.
>
> Cool. Sorry, while I do check the site sometimes I didn't before
> posting...

No problem.  I am having a bit of a problem with LP at the moment.
Their inflexibility about deletions may mean that we can't use stable as
the name of a branch.  It appears that since I created and deleted two
of them previously while learning the system, all of them reappear as
soon as I create the third one.  LP claims they can't delete them.
Sounds like a bad design, to me.

We currently have three 'stable' branches on the code tab.  AArgh!