Re: Reorg of duplicity VCS directory structure

> I'm not sure if there is an idiomatic/trivial way; but since we don't
> have hundreds and hundreds of tests I think it's okay to be slightly
> redundant and just have a top-level testing/test.py that lists the tests.

So for now, this should be enough and we would not be committing to
any long-term design choices:

import unittest

test_module_names = [ 'test_something',
	              'test_somethingelse' ]

if __name__ == "__main__":
   suite = unittest.defaultTestLoader.loadTestsFromNames(test_module_names)
   unittest.TextTestRunner(verbosity=2).run(suite)

We can of course augment that to do something like automatically
checking what's in the file system etc, but the basic idea is there.

I'll poke around a bit.

--
/ Peter Schuller

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <peter.schuller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>'