Re: Releases

I never got around to answering this.  I've been busy.  Sorry.

I really should make at least one more 0.6 release with some fixes, then
concentrate on 0.7.  I've held off on 0.7 because I was not sure which
direction it should go, but it really does need to either get scrubbed,
or get developed.  I think it should be developed.  The par2 stuff is in
there, but it really should be tested and expanded.

As to snapshot tarballs, that would be nice.  Is that something we could
set up on LP for nightly or weekly builds.  Could it be triggered only
if there was a change?

As to time based releases, I've thought about trying to put out a stable
version N weeks before the Ubuntu release cycle, with potentially some
intermediate releases when bugs are fixed.  How far before release would
that commit have to be made?

...Ken