Re: [Merge] lp:~mterry/duplicity/early-catch-498933 into lp:duplicity

The size info is the problem.  Each backend returns a list of filenames, but
getting size info is problematic.  That's going to be a major piece of work
to get that info.

Downloading the file is not a good idea.  Performance would take a serious
hit, i.e. double the time for backups.  If we could get file size info, we
would know that the sizes were correct, and that's what we need.

My guess is that the zero length files are really the last file transmitted
before a backup failed.  Getting file sizes would help in proving this.

...Ken