Re: [Merge] lp:~mterry/duplicity/early-catch-498933 into lp:duplicity

May I just ask: When Duplicity 0.6.08 said

NOTICE 1
. Last full backup left a partial set, restarting.

NOTICE 1
. Last full backup date: Mon Aug  1 03:30:05 2011

NOTICE 1
. Restarting after volume 69, file
var/www/opengoo16b_bak/tmp/fengoffice_1.7.zip, block 66
(see http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/duplicity-talk/2011-08/msg00013.html)

Duplicity didn't really know what it was doing? So I think a size check after transfer is the very least that should be done... (If possible with the particular transport)

Reading the log it sounds as if everything is fine.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mterry/duplicity/early-catch-498933/+merge/72607
Your team duplicity-team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~mterry/duplicity/early-catch-498933 into lp:duplicity.