Re: [Question #273909]: duplicity package license with other backend

zhoukai is still having a problem:
hi ,

I certainly want to push my code to branch, but unlike S3 archive
storage object to  Glacier with lifecycle,   OSS haven't cover the
lifecycle to archive data into OAS yet(I don't know if there will be),

 so I developed the alicloud patch to put meta data(like manifest ,
signature files) to OSS , and archive real data file(volumes )  straight
to OAS.

With this difference,   I will break the original duplicity code
framework, so I don't think  your duplicity team will accept my patch ;(

 I'm a new coder, also  I'm new to this project,  any ideas to fit with
my demand?

thank you
zhoukai

--
You received this question notification because your team duplicity-team
is an answer contact for Duplicity.