[Question #403359]: Are there any plans to support zfs snapshots and send/receive?

New question #403359 on Duplicity:

First of all, duplicity is a great product. Thank you very much!
With addition of native ZFS support to Ubuntu, are you planning to add support for ZFS snapshots and send/receive as a method for full/incremental backups/restore?
If yes, I'd love to contribute as an early adopter, tester or even a developer (although my Python skills suck).
Thanks,
Ilya

--
You received this question notification because your team duplicity-team
is an answer contact for Duplicity.