Re: [Question #658653]: Cannot allocate memory with large manifest file

Kenneth Loafman proposed the following answer:
Yes, there was a change a long while back to add the list of changed files
to the manifest.  This allowed us to do collection status with individual
file tracking to see where the file had changed.  I think this should have
been an optional list or in a separate database.  It seems to be a burden
on small machines.

...Ken