Re: [Question #658653]: Cannot allocate memory with large manifest file

Ken,

1.
can you pinpoint a version, when that happend? so we can suggest users to stick w/ it until this is solved in a future release?

2.
manifests are still one file right? not splitted like volumes on the backend.

..ede/duply.net