Re: [Question #658653]: Cannot allocate memory with large manifest file

Sivanath posted a new comment:
Edso and Ken,

Yes. This is my issues - once after creating large manifest file (lot of
new, changed and deleted entries in it), the immediate next backup
process was stopped due to memory allocation problem or simply skip with
"killed" text. Please help me to  solve this issue. And Is there any
option skip write these logs? Great Thanks for your help.

--
You received this question notification because your team duplicity-team
is an answer contact for Duplicity.

Follow ups