Re: Dynamic Notebook

Daniel, first of all, the mockups look nice, and I love the icon-only tabs.

This afternoon, we discussed having an animation for tabs like in
Chromium/Firefox/Sublime Text Editor 2. We concluded that it was only
possible using Cairo, and if we want animations, we'll have to rebuild
the wheel.

--
David Gomes