Re: Contracts

This sounds like a really good idea Cassidy. Here's a blueprint I wrote
some time ago that talks about setting up a separate project for web
services contracts:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/elementaryos/+spec/web-contracts

Hopefully this can be implemented rather quickly and be shipped with Luna.

Matthew Markell