Re: Contracts

I don't think we should ever built contracts into the contractor package.
We should always have the choice to remove services (read: packages) that
we may not want.

Gwibber may not be an option, but what about Polly? For things like
Facebook, G+, or U1 I think they should be their own separate packages not
forced in.

As for configuring online accounts, there is already such a thing ;) I'm
not sure how flexible GNOME Online Accounts is, but that's something to
look into for sure.

I really want to avoid a situation though where we have a bunch of crap
installed that you have to go around turning off just to get a clean
desktop.

Best Regards,

Daniel Foré

http://www.elementaryos.org