Re: OS daily builds are finally set up

Hey,

just wanted to drop my 2 cents, if you all don't mind ;)
First of all, having daily builds is awesome, I've never managed to build
my own image, because of missing dependencies (still on 11.04 here), so
testing (and developing) elementary apps has been kinda hard for me until
now.
I haven't tried today's build, but yesterday's was totally messed up for
me. Wingpanel kept crashing, which led to Apport crashing on me trying to
say Wingpanel crashed. Could have been a VirtualBox issue though, so don't
worry, if it's not reproducible.
I'll certainly try a newer one soon.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know elementary has come a long way and I'm
looking forward to the release!

Thank you,
Florian Reifschneider