Re: Dexter...

> I am wondering if we should scrap Dexter and just ship
> gnome-contacts, perhaps with a patch or 2 to make the toolbar match
> ours.

Well, that's what was originally intended... AFAIR some parts of GNOME
Contacts were screwed (e.g. autotools-based build system didn't work and it
was impossible to build it cleanly) and they were changing UI
significantly, that's why we decided to fork. Hopefully things have changed
since then.

I think this should be discussed at the next contributor meeting
> and council meeting.

Why wait? Let's start here and now to have some info by the time of the
meeting.

Mario, what exactly the problem with the fork and what will we gain/lose if
we drop the fork or patch/fork a newer version?

--
shnatsel