Re: Question #193884 : Questions : Marlin

This will definitely hurt the Luna release. Marlin is still unstable
(seriously, pressing an arrow key in an empty folder causes it to crash),
and yet it's essential that Marlin is shipped. Somebody needs to work on
getting it into a stable state, even if it won't be very feature-rich (it
doesn't handle networks well).