Re: Question #193884 : Questions : Marlin

> This could actually be a good thing because we could have Marlin back with
> Contractor and Granite and everything.

Well, we already have it with Contractor in elementary daily PPA, thanks to
Tom Beckmann. He also investigated porting it back to Granite.

it doesn't handle networks well

Should be as good as Nautilus - no worse, no better. Well, in theory.

Oh, and IMHO we should make a hall of fame or something in the website to
credit devs who are no longer with us, like ammonkey.

--
shnatsel