Re: Nachricht über Ihr Google-Profil: German Translation team discussion

It is a question of the relationship I think. Program speaking to you. I
prefer also informal because of shortness and face-to-face relationship.
Our translation team need some clear direktion. Not to bog down in
discussions what is better. For this reason I asked council.