Re: Protect builds

Just a quick addendum:

The reason you guys haven't heard of it fully (developers) is that
this has only really been advertised to the members of the Google+
community (those already involved and active, but not neccessarily
developers).

I've also been keen to hold off on fully advertising the existence of
the site before Luna is officially launched - But from day one of Luna
launching, I wanted a good ammount of discussion and history in place
so it doesn't look "blank" when I advertise to the community at large.

I'm fully prepared to take any critical comments, and suggestions that
could help my site fit better into your wider ecosystem, and I am
happy to edit out anything on the forums that you'd rather no appear
there (dailies build instructions). But specifically, in my mind, that
would go so far in the face of the actual purpose of Open Source.

(On the last line, open source, my mind is probably a little bit
closed. I'm a full on supporter of open source, the whole concept of
"anyone can play". I'm a member of the FSF Europe).