Re: Contributor Meeting 15

I agree with Andrea. It might be better to just remove the most used but and revisit "smart categories" for the next version of slingshot. There's a nice blueprint about that kind of thing that would fit nicely in the Luna +1 cycle.

And yes would should definitely focus as much as possible on items that are strictly relevant to Luna. We're getting so very very close to beta and if we can just focus our energy we'd be closer to release :)

Best Regards,
Daniel Foré