Re: Taking Back Marlin

He's been non-responsive about our attempts to use the LP project. My guess
is that he'd be genuinely opposed to us continuing with the name.

I do think that Marlin is kind of a silly name that won't make sense to
anyone who isn't a big geek about Linux File Managers :p

Not terribly concerned with promoting outside of elementary though, tbh.
You know me :p