Re: Taking Back Marlin

Is it no option to stick to Marlin, and actually continue it in honor of
its original author? am may have lost interest, but it's still a great
project he put in place there. Unless he is in fact opposed to that.

I think "Files" is a bad name. It may make sense to display in the UI,
but it's a mess when you want to actually discuss Mail, Files, Session
and Launcher - you get the idea. Not to mention it's impossible to
promote outside of Elementary.