Re: 5 ideas that every desktop OS should borrow

Okay, ulatencyd with my configs has landed to ISO daily builds. It should
be enabled by default in yesterday's and newer builds.

The expected effect is smart resource allocation, so software updates or
any other background jobs don't interfere with your work and music player
keeps playing music in real time even under heavy load.

Any feedback is appreciated. Also, don't forget the other ideas from the
list, I've updated some with my latest research:
http://shnatsel.blogspot.com/2012/04/5-ideas-that-every-desktop-os-should.html
My university wants me to convert the post to an article they can print,
and that will probably happen. I don't think it will do us any good, except
maybe me delving a bit more into the subject and flooding Cody with emails
with requests for emails with requests.