Re: Launchpad team for all elementary members

> Core developers should see those reports. No designers. No casual
> contributors. No curious users.

I want the crash report to be visible to developer(s) of the app which
crashed. Unfortunately, it is not possible until http://pad.lv/980726 is
fixed upstream, so I'm proposing a team which includes people who already
have direct commit access to main branches. I kinda agree that designers
should not be included.

You're proposing to grant access to as many people as possible.

No I'm not. "As many people as possible" is making bugs public right away.
By the way, I have little problem with imlementing *that.*

And I even recall getting confused looks for having separate developer and
> user teams.

I never knew have user teams in Launchpad. Mind pointing me to one?