Re: Granite not following "luna-beta1" milestone

> Yorba does have a PPA containing Geary so you can try it out. It works,
> but there's no attachment or search support.

Yeah they do, however if their sqlheavy version is not binary compatible
with the one used in our builds, installing that will screw up all other
sqlheavy-dependent apps in a complex and unpredictable way.

Fortunately, we rely on the same version copied from nemequ's official
sqlheavy PPA, so everything should be fine (until we encounter some
sqlheavy-dependent apps from Ubuntu archive anyway).

I've googled up "abi-compliance-checker", it's available from ubuntu repos,
so we can use it if in doubt in the future.

OS integrator @ elementary