Re: Granite not following "luna-beta1" milestone

On 05/23/12 19:38, Sergey "Shnatsel" Davidoff wrote:
> Everybody: has anybody compiled Geary and dogfooded on it?
> Geary might be difficult to package it because it uses a custom build of
> sqlheavy which is not guaranteed to be binary compatible with the one we
> have in Ubuntu archive. Does anybody know how to check it, except
> running it for a week behind electricfence and see if it segfaults?

I don't know what you are talking about. I've build and run geary
against ordinary sqlheavy. And it all seems to be just fine.

I compiled everything myself, as that's the way of life on Gentoo ;-)

If you have any pointers to this custom build, please let me know.

Kind regards,
Pim Vullers