Re: "I'm Quitting": we both overreacted

Daniel,

Although i think you raise a good point with the family stuff, you sound a
little hostile to me and i think you might have brought the same message
somewhat more professional. I must say that Sergey's tone in this
discussion (at least in this mail thread) so far has been a lot more
reasonable than yours.

I personally think Sergey raises a good point and deciding on the model
elementary uses to get some revenue is certainly not "just a webdesign
issue". At least I, and I think a lot other developers too, have never
heard of any discussion about this matter until now, so maybe it is not
that weird that Sergey didn't know about it either. But you say the
discussion took place 6 months ago, so are there any notes of the meetings
in which this was discussed?

Just my two cents...

--
Jaap