Re: "I'm Quitting": we both overreacted

As it turns out, we have families and lives and jobs and responsibilities
outside of elementary. That means that we're not always able to meet every
week and discuss every issue.

In my personal opinion, this is a web design issue and not something that
needs to be run through you first for approval. But I'd be interested to
find out from other people why they think we need to directly democratize
our web design or any design for that matter.

If you're upset because you can't get your demands met on a certain time
schedule I'm afraid there's nothing I can do for you. You may not be aware,
but this week celebrates our independence in the US. So there's a lot of
family flooding in and I'm super busy juggling my very extended family. I
can guarantee I won't be able to make the meeting again this Saturday
because it's also my mother's birthday.

I wish you luck in your next endeavor and hope you don't harbor any ill
will towards elementary. You're always welcome back at any time.

--
Best Regards,

Daniel Foré

elementaryos.org