Re: "I'm Quitting": we both overreacted

2012/7/4 xapantu <xapantu@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Please don't hope you'll get 10,000$ a month with eOS. If we get enough to
> pay 10 travel to our community by year, it'll be very good. Well, we can
> hope we'll be able to drink something too if we meet. NOBODY will be paid
> before several years, forget that.

$10,000 a month? Easy peasy cider squeezy. This thing got $4k/month,
while most people were skeptical about it:
http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2012/06/help-linux-tycoon-more-go-open-source

And we're freaking elementary! This is partly why I'm so pissed off
about the backstage decision with no input from community - they're
about to kill the goose that lays golden eggs.

OS architect @ elementary