Re: Luna Check Up

Amen! :) Also, let's definitely make sure that once those are released, we
help out where it's needed rather than working on additional bits of those.
If we really crack down and focus our development, we can get a beta
release pushed out of here pretty quickly. Then we wait for the wider
testing and onslaught of bug reports that'll come from that. ;)