Re: Shell Plug

Why should it all live in one plug though? We could keep them as two or
three separate plugs and keep things modular and Tweakers can install them
separately...that way if someone is not using slingshot or plank, he would
not need to have those useless options present. Would this not align with
pantheon's goals of being modular? Just some thoughts...