Re: X-GNOME-FullName

I'm +1 to Cassidy.

Using Full Name in the normal view can yield some really awful truncated results (which kind of cancels out the attempt to show the full name)

If you can't figure out what a default app does between it's name and icon, we should address that as a bug in our app (such as we've recently done with Switchboard).

I'm not sure about anyone else, but seeing some of these ridiculously long names makes me feel like the computer is talking down to me. I'd rather see either the branded name or the generic name.

But in Search View, where we do include keywords and the like as search criteria and we have a lot more horizontal space, it makes sense to show a longer and more descriptive two line title that includes Full Name and Description, since in a way we're showing why we're matching this result with what you typed.

Best Regards,
Daniel Foré