Re: Developer Environment For Elementary OS

I usually just "apt-get build-dep" on anything I need to build and use
Scratch for my coding needs. But then again I'm not doing anything terribly
complex code-wise.

I wouldn't be opposed to a developer meta-package, but the questions
remains: What exactly would such a meta-package pull in?

I'd definitely put any thoughts into this blueprint and we can discuss it
further:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/elementaryos/+spec/dev-metapackage-elementary