Re: I'll BBIAB

NYC is just as good as Disney World. If anyone in your party smokes
cigarettes, advise them to bring their own. They are very very expensive
there.

Will you still be uploading daily ISO builds? Or able to further
collaborate with nerdshark to finish automating them?

Are you only available for consultation or will you still contribute to
branches?

Small issue for you to tackle: replace switchboard-plug-wallpaper with
switchboard-plug-pantheon-shell