Re: I'll BBIAB

I wonder why your university wants you badly, but either way, we'll be
missing you Shnatsel.

>Will you still be uploading daily ISO builds? Or able to further
collaborate with nerdshark to finish automating them?
I really wonder about that too...

>My absence shouldn't be much of a problem because elementary already has
more proficient people than me for almost any area.
Don't underestimate yourself shnatsel, you rock! ;)

Enjoy New York!