Re: Possible Plug Idea

Thanks, Sergey!  I'm not a designer either, I just had to throw my ideas down and see how they looked.  The hard part will be coding it :)

On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 12:37 PM, Sergey Shnatsel Davidoff <sergey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
2012/9/21 Dane Henson <dane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sorry to dredge this up... again.  I mangled together a mockup and stuck it on DA for all to see.  Still waiting on approval to be added to #switchboar-plugs [ahem] cassidy [/ahem].

http://dahenson.deviantart.com/art/Disk-Usage-Plug-for-elementary-OS-328292638

Like it has been said, it should be mostly informational with some options to cleanup and maybe even format connected disks.  I'm not talking about a full partition manager here.  I don't think there are any average users interested in everything that something like gparted or baobab would provide.  Let me know what you think.

Fancy mockup you have there! I don't even have any objections or corrections. I'm not a designer though.