Re: Add option in Gala to disable minimize

Daniel, Sergey, you're right. I didn't realize that minimize could be used by devs to explicitly hide their apps. In fact, I now think with a dock type shell like pantheon, where running apps have a persistent icon in the dock (thus excluding the need for trivial indicators) minimize might be the best way to hide an app, while still keeping the dock icon (assuming that particular app is not pinned to the dock). But I do believe the manual minimize option should not exist for the user at all. Anyway, let's get back to this after Luna..