Re: Elementary Hackfest

Hi,

I am living in Paris now. Just for your information, I will not attend to any hackfest if it is not during my holidays, my studies are overwhelming me (:P). But if it is during my holidays, and in Europe, I will probably come (but I can buy my train tickets myself, from Paris to Frankfurt it is approximatively 100EUR (~130$ I think)). Maybe only one day, I am not sure...

It would be great, and would speed up the development :)

Lucas