Re: Questions about the use of the bluetooth indicator

Looks like we have MPT and Robert Ancell on this one. That makes me feel good haha.

No Bake Robert? ;p

If we had a reliable way to detect the session that would be pretty cool. For now, none of our indicators link to Switchboard though, so I don't think it'd be too terrible to just not show a link if GCC isn't around until we figure out how we can do this.

On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 2:31 AM, Robert Ancell <robert.ancell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I don't think there's a (easy) reliable method of detecting what
session you are inside. But it's worth seeing if it can be done.