Luna Beta1

Hey Dudes,

Check the milestone: https://launchpad.net/elementary/+milestone/luna-beta1

There are only a couple of OS bugs targeted there. That means that App
Devs, you're currently off the beta1 milestone. But you're not done. You're
still blocking beta1 if you haven't made a release of your app and made
sure that release is sitting in the stable PPA.

   1. Check your milestones. You should know if you have a completed
   milestone that just hasn't been released. Release that mother.
   2. Check the stable
PPA<https://launchpad.net/~elementary-os/+archive/stable>.
   If you're not in there, you need to be in there. Bug a packager. Rico,
   Cody, Devid, etc. Annoy the crap out of those guys.

I'm going to be sending out emails to you guys and personally becoming a
pain your ass because we need to make this beta1 release. Don't be a
blocker because of stupid stuff like making a release of your app. If
possible (and I think we can do this) I really want to release beta1 next
week. We're talking Oct. 27th.

Let's knock this out so we can move on to the next thing. I don't know
about you guys, but I'm itching to start working on the fun stuff again.
Let's knock out Luna so we can get going on the next big thing!

Best Regards,

Daniel Foré

elementaryos.org

Follow ups