Re: Luna Beta1

Devs, make sure you're posting announcements on your Launchpad pages when
you make a release so we stay updated. It might not hurt to drop a note in
this thread as well.

I just want to make sure we're all informed and keeping up the awesome pace
that you all have set today. ;)

Regards,
Cassidy James