[Elementary-Translations] [Elementary-Dev-Community] Pantheon Plugs Translations

Hey guys,

We're nearing up on Luna beta 1 release and Switchboard is one of the high
priority apps for translations. Here are the links for the translations for
our plugs (All gnome-control-center plugs are already translated):

https://translations.launchpad.net/switchboard-plug-about
https://translations.launchpad.net/switchboard-plug-default-applications
https://translations.launchpad.net/switchboard-plug-pantheon-shell
https://translations.launchpad.net/switchboard-plug-power

They are very untranslated in many languages so we need to combine efforts
to make it change guys. I just started translating them to Portuguese so
please starting helping out too.

Thank you for your attention and happy translating.

David "Munchor" Gomes

PS: If you need any help with translating, pop up on
#elementary-translators on irc.freenode.net. It's not a very active channel
but it's up to us to make it grow.

Follow ups