Re: [Elementary-translators] [Elementary-Translations] [Elementary-Dev-Community] Pantheon Plugs Translations

The brazilian portuguese translation is already done, we are under review process right now.

Leonardo Lemos--------------------------------------Coordenador Arquidiocesano da Pastoral da Juventude / Tradutor do elementary OSTelefone: (27) 3369-1445 / (27) 9713-3320Launchpad: https://launchpad.net/~leonardolemosSkype: KydrixFacebook: facebook.com/thechainthattiesyou

Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 19:01:00 +0100
From: david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: elementary-translators@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; elementary-dev-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Elementary-translators] [Elementary-Translations]	[Elementary-Dev-Community] Pantheon Plugs Translations

Hey guys,
We're nearing up on Luna beta 1 release and Switchboard is one of the high priority apps for translations. Here are the links for the translations for our plugs (All gnome-control-center plugs are already translated):

https://translations.launchpad.net/switchboard-plug-abouthttps://translations.launchpad.net/switchboard-plug-default-applications
https://translations.launchpad.net/switchboard-plug-pantheon-shellhttps://translations.launchpad.net/switchboard-plug-power

They are very untranslated in many languages so we need to combine efforts to make it change guys. I just started translating them to Portuguese so please starting helping out too.
Thank you for your attention and happy translating.

David "Munchor" Gomes
PS: If you need any help with translating, pop up on #elementary-translators on irc.freenode.net. It's not a very active channel but it's up to us to make it grow.