Re: cronopete PPA

Hey Sergio,

Definitely, we'll be able to give you a little more attention in Luna +1 and I'm sure integrating cronopete will bring up questions like what do we do when a external storage is connected.

For now, you might want to bug Joey Sneddon from OMG! Since Cronopete should also be working Ubuntu and see if you can't get some testers. I'm sure their bug reports will keep you busy ;)

Best Regards,
Daniel Foré